roofing insurance claims
we're on our side
MOC Roofing works directly with your insurance to make sure every detail is put back they way it should be. Our sales representatives are trained in insurance adjusting so we speak their language and help settle any differences.
Let’s face it Insurance adjusters are representing the insurance company and is looking out for the insurance companies best interests. MOC Roofing represents you and your best interests helping you negotiate to get the best adjustment on your insurance claim.
How the process works.
- You make a claim by calling claims number on you insurance policy.
- Your insurance company will set an appointment to inspect your damage. Let us know the date and time of inspection.
- We meet with your insurance adjuster on your property get on the roof with him and inspect the damage. (This helps because most home owner do not get on roof to see what’s actually happening)
- Once roof is approved you will reconvene a check for the damages that the adjuster agreed on with us.
- Next step is to schedule your repairs.
- We make the the process easy and stress free guiding you through every step of the way.